Brou, Priory Church: Margaret of Austria’s chapel on the north side of the choir with altarpiece, Seven Joys of the Virgin
Further stained-glass windows in Margaret of Austria's chapel on the north side of the choir depict the Assumption of the Virgin, with Margaret and Philibert, and the Triumph of Faith. The chapel also contains a monumental altarpiece of white marble, with representations of the Seven Joys of the Virgin.
Former Benedictine priory church, dedicated to St Nicholas of Tolentino, near Bourg-en-Bresse, Burgundy, France. Situated on an important road linking the northern provinces with Italy, the church was built by Margaret of Austria, who secured the services of artists from the south Netherlands, Burgundy, Italy and France. It is notable for its surviving rood screen and richly carved choir-stalls (1530-1532), executed by Pierre Berchod (called Terrasson). Margaret, her third husband Philibert II, Duke of Savoy, and his mother, Margaret of Bourbon, are all buried in tombs (sculpted by Conrat Meit) within the church.