- Home ›
- Teaching with Digital Collections ›
Teaching with Digital Collections
The Marble site provides a single location to explore digitized cultural heritage materials from across campus. There are many ways to integrate digital collections and materials from Marble into your courses and encourage students to engage with the content. Some ideas and templates are listed below, but this is by no means an exhaustive list.
- Subject Librarian Guide
- Consult with University Archives
- Consult with RBSC
- Connect with the Snite Museum of Art
- Explore Digital Exhibits from Hesburgh Libraries
- Read the case study: Stories of Power and Diversity During COVID: Building an Online Exhibition with Primary Sources, which describes how two RBSC curators leveraged Marble in a winter session course.